Today, the UVEG team and the NGO XALOC release the social media campaign aimed at increasing the loggerhead sea turtle nesting reports in our coasts, and also with the objective of informing how to act in case someone finds a turtles nesting on the beach. This is part of the action C1 of the project LIFE Medturtles, following the objective of protecting all sea turtle nests laid in our beaches.
- Awareness campaign with fishermen in Tunisia!
- First in-person meeting with fishermen in Tunisia!
- Our partner in Tunisia also placed collection bins for ghost gear at Chebba port!
- PSCA will start the placement of Collection Boxes for ghost nets in Turkey (see video)!
- Fondazione Cetacea fishermen interview campaign!