Today, the UVEG team and the NGO XALOC release the social media campaign aimed at increasing the loggerhead sea turtle nesting reports in our coasts, and also with the objective of informing how to act in case someone finds a turtles nesting on the beach. This is part of the action C1 of the project LIFE Medturtles, following the objective of protecting all sea turtle nests laid in our beaches.
- In Turkey, fishermen trained by the Dekamer group continue to save sea turtles! (see video)
- Dalla parte delle tartarughe marine! (see video)
- DEKAMER continues its efforts to reduce the number of sea turtles that are unintentionally harmed by fishermen!
- Parte il progetto ’salva-tartarughe’, i biologi a bordo dei pescherecci!
- Emilia Romagna: partito il progetto salva tartarughe