We close an amazing nesting season in Spain’s Mediterranean coasts with the study, by the UVEG team, of the nest laid in Cullera (Valencia) in July. About 10 nests and more than 20 nesting events, two nesting females tagged, many hatchlings released, and other to head-starting programs all around our coasts. Something is growing up in Spain…
- In Turkey, fishermen trained by the Dekamer group continue to save sea turtles! (see video)
- Dalla parte delle tartarughe marine! (see video)
- DEKAMER continues its efforts to reduce the number of sea turtles that are unintentionally harmed by fishermen!
- Parte il progetto ’salva-tartarughe’, i biologi a bordo dei pescherecci!
- Emilia Romagna: partito il progetto salva tartarughe