We close an amazing nesting season in Spain’s Mediterranean coasts with the study, by the UVEG team, of the nest laid in Cullera (Valencia) in July. About 10 nests and more than 20 nesting events, two nesting females tagged, many hatchlings released, and other to head-starting programs all around our coasts. Something is growing up in Spain…
- Awareness campaign with fishermen in Tunisia!
- First in-person meeting with fishermen in Tunisia!
- Our partner in Tunisia also placed collection bins for ghost gear at Chebba port!
- PSCA will start the placement of Collection Boxes for ghost nets in Turkey (see video)!
- Fondazione Cetacea fishermen interview campaign!