On the occasion of the European Day of Nature 2000 and the International Day for Biological Diversity, the sea turtle Caretta caretta called “Sayda” was released after treatment and rehabilitation at the Center de First Aid from the Faculty of Sciences of Sfax.
This work is carried out within the framework of the Life MedTurtles project funded by the European Union. Thank you very much to the participants of the FSS SEA Club and to the marine scouts of the region of Sfax.
- In Turkey, fishermen trained by the Dekamer group continue to save sea turtles! (see video)
- Dalla parte delle tartarughe marine! (see video)
- DEKAMER continues its efforts to reduce the number of sea turtles that are unintentionally harmed by fishermen!
- Parte il progetto ’salva-tartarughe’, i biologi a bordo dei pescherecci!
- Emilia Romagna: partito il progetto salva tartarughe