The Life MedTurtles Tunisia team moved today to the beach of Sidi Hmed Absa to examine the stranding of a fin whale (Balaenoptera physalus) and a loggerhead sea turtle (Caretta caretta) in order to take the necessary samples.
The information was received from a post by Mr Mahmoud Bardaa in the facebook group “TunSea”.
- In Turkey, fishermen trained by the Dekamer group continue to save sea turtles! (see video)
- Dalla parte delle tartarughe marine! (see video)
- DEKAMER continues its efforts to reduce the number of sea turtles that are unintentionally harmed by fishermen!
- Parte il progetto ’salva-tartarughe’, i biologi a bordo dei pescherecci!
- Emilia Romagna: partito il progetto salva tartarughe