Yesterday, inside the public awareness action of the LIFE MEDTURTLES PROJECT, six sea turtles, recovered and rehabilitated by Fondazione Cetacea, were released at the coast of Rimini (Italy).
This action involves the organization of public events, such releases, to raise awareness. Because of the COVID-19 emergency in Italy, it was not possible to do it at this moment. So Fondazione Cetacea decided to adapt, and is using Instagram and Facebook lives at the institutional page to allow dozens of people to participate.
- In Turkey, fishermen trained by the Dekamer group continue to save sea turtles! (see video)
- Dalla parte delle tartarughe marine! (see video)
- DEKAMER continues its efforts to reduce the number of sea turtles that are unintentionally harmed by fishermen!
- Parte il progetto ’salva-tartarughe’, i biologi a bordo dei pescherecci!
- Emilia Romagna: partito il progetto salva tartarughe