The UVEG team started the campaign of interviews to fishermen in the Valencia Region (East Spain). Great success reaching >80% of the fleet of one of the biggest ports in Alicante province, Santa Pola, with more than 50 trawlers and a big number of small vessels, just in two days. We counted with the support of the regional government (Biodiversity department, Generalitat Valenciana). Great team, great work.
- In Turkey, fishermen trained by the Dekamer group continue to save sea turtles! (see video)
- Dalla parte delle tartarughe marine! (see video)
- DEKAMER continues its efforts to reduce the number of sea turtles that are unintentionally harmed by fishermen!
- Parte il progetto ’salva-tartarughe’, i biologi a bordo dei pescherecci!
- Emilia Romagna: partito il progetto salva tartarughe