Datça was one of the stops of our project partner DEKAMER’s this month to train fishermen about sea turtles and to distribute rescue kits. While informing the fishermen in Datça, DEKAMER also distributed first aid materials and explained how to use them in possible situations.
DEKAMER continues its efforts to reduce the number of sea turtles that are unintentionally harmed by fishermen.
- In Turkey, fishermen trained by the Dekamer group continue to save sea turtles! (see video)
- Dalla parte delle tartarughe marine! (see video)
- DEKAMER continues its efforts to reduce the number of sea turtles that are unintentionally harmed by fishermen!
- Parte il progetto ’salva-tartarughe’, i biologi a bordo dei pescherecci!
- Emilia Romagna: partito il progetto salva tartarughe