The UVEG team (Spain), in collaboration with other institutions, managed to tag two loggerhead turtles nesting in the Spanish coast this summer. Below the tracks so far. This action, with the support of the Spanish Ministry of Ecological Transition and the Fundación Biodiversidad, will help in Activities C1 (Mitigation of threats at nesting sites) and C3 (Marine hot-spot areas for sea turtles: dynamic fishery management) of the project LIFE Medturtles
- In Turkey, fishermen trained by the Dekamer group continue to save sea turtles! (see video)
- Dalla parte delle tartarughe marine! (see video)
- DEKAMER continues its efforts to reduce the number of sea turtles that are unintentionally harmed by fishermen!
- Parte il progetto ’salva-tartarughe’, i biologi a bordo dei pescherecci!
- Emilia Romagna: partito il progetto salva tartarughe